See Maui from Above
Get an aerial view of tropical forests, pineapple fields, and a 50-foot waterfall. With nearly two miles of parallel zipping, Kapalua’s zipline course is one of the country’s largest.
That beach hammock may be comfy, but it won’t get your blood pumping. Kapalua Ziplines guests fly across lush valleys on the West Maui Mountains.
We can't wait for you to join us for your zipline adventure! Want to plan your tour in advance? Book your tour now!
Get an Adrenaline Rush on Your Hawaiian Vacation!
- Seven spans, including two lines over 2,000 feet long
- Parallel zipline system: zip side-by-side!
- High ropes course, perfect for teambuilding activities
- Extra-comfortable nylon rip-stop swing harnesses
- Traverse Hawaii’s longest suspension bridge.